Monday, September 5, 2011

Root for the Home Team


Been a while I guess! wow! hadn't realized it had 6 months. sheesh! maybe I forgot to post some here? I sure hope so! lol!! anyway, a baseball game....this one we took a neighbor too. it was $1 hot dog and dessert night. the boys were allowed to eat as many desserts as they ate hot dogs. they topped out at 5 of each! lol!!

layout is based on Sketch Inspiration #236. I love that she is doing some 2 pagers now! the layout is also used for a challenge over at Scrapdango that required an "action photo", a circle, something conveying motion, and extra credit if you used the word "team". check, check, check, check! sure love it when I can cover a bunch of bases with one layout! lol!!

products used:
Simple Stories paper
Lil Davis tape
Fiskar's arrow punch
7 Gypsies arrow photo anchors
We Are Memory Keepers chipboard alphas (I covered with patterned paper to make them match.)

let's hope it isn't another 6 months before my next layout.......afterall, I just ordered 428 pictures from Snapfish. haven't used the ones I bought LAST Labor Day weekend yet!

No comments: