Saturday, March 8, 2008

June 15th

that was the last time I bought cardstock!! my goal was to purchase no more cardstock until the end of 2007 and I made it. I then started wondering just how long I COULD go without buying any cardstock. that day was yesterday!

I am still doing clean-up of those old layouts and I needed a certain color/texture to match the first page but didn't have it. trust me....I looked EVERYWHERE!!! anyway, I ended up buying 1 piece of cardstock. and since I did that I went ahead and ordered 50 sheets of Kraft from LM! Kraft is a basic though..... like adhesive, right?!?! so I am still feeling pretty good about not buying oodles of cardstock. oh.....but since I had to drive to the lss for that 1 piece of cardstock.....yeah.....well......I bought 2 sets of alpha rub-ons that LM was out of! lol!!

usage for the new extra pages:

cardstock: 5
patterned paper: 3
alpha stickers: 6
felt flowers: 4
flowers: 1
buttons: 1
brads: 10
rhinestones: 1
misc embellishments: 3
ink: 1

bringing total usage to:

cardstock: 32 pieces
patterned paper: 34 pieces
chipboard alphas: 62 pieces
chipboard shapes: 6
buttons: 14
brads: 47
alpha rub-ons: 40
image rub-ons: 1
flowers: 39
felt flowers: 16
felt: 5
ghost shapes: 9
rhinestones: 7
ribbon: 11
QK shapes: 1
QK alpha: 1
glitter/stickles: 3
misc embellishments: 8
stamp: 1
ink: 3
paint: 5
tags: 5
alpha stickers: 63
stickers: 1
pens: 4

and including my purchases that new total is:

cardstock: 51
patterned paper: 55
journaling cards/die cuts: 12
rub-ons: 10 alpha sets, 1 image
alphabet stickers: 4
brads: 78
chipboard shapes: 26
foam shapes: 20
misc embellishments: 2
buttons: "hundreds"
stamps: 2
acrylic alphabets: 1 set
stickles: 2
ribbon: 7

No comments: