Saturday, March 1, 2008

a little bit of using and a little bit of buying.....

so I had to do some layout for LM. some of the products for the layouts were in my stash and some I got from CHA. I am not counting the stuff I brought home from CHA with. really I had no control over what I was given (I am not complaining.....) so I don't think it should count as stuff I purchased, right??

Princess in Training
cardstock: 2
rub-ons alphas: 10
glitter

State Fair Heroes
cardstock: 1
paint: 2 (black & silver)
alpha stickers: 9
alpha rub-ons: 18
brads: 3
pen

Lego MindStorm

cardstock: 2
paint
alpha stickers: 4
pen
brads: 3
alpha rub-ons: 2
image rub-ons: 1

so that brings usage to:

cardstock: 24 pieces
patterned paper: 26 pieces
chipboard alphas: 62 pieces
chipboard shapes: 6
buttons: 13
brads: 29
alpha rub-ons: 30
image rub-ons: 1
flowers: 28
felt flowers: 12
felt: 3
ghost shapes: 8
rhinestones: 6
ribbon: 10
QK shapes: 1
QK alpha: 1
glitter/stickles: 3
misc embellishments: 5
stamp: 1
ink: 2
paint: 5
tags: 5
alpha stickers: 47
stickers: 1
pens: 4

not bad, right?!?!? and now for the buying.....

3 sets alphabet stickers
1 set alphabet rub-ons
21 pieces patterned paper
12 journaling cards/die cuts
2 Stickles
7 yards ribbon
20 chipboard shapes
20 foam shapes

so that brings purchases to:

patterned paper: 53
journaling cards/die cuts: 12
rub-ons: 8 alpha sets, 1 image
alphabet stickers: 3
brads: 78
chipboard shapes: 26
foam shapes: 20
misc embellishments: 2
buttons: "hundreds"
stamps: 2
acrylic alphabets: 1 set
stickles: 2
ribbon: 7

now I really need to get scrapping!

No comments: