Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Sweet Treat


So......what is the longest it has taken you to finish a layout you started?? how about 19 months??? yes, that is how long it has taken me to finish this layout. does it look a bit familiar to you? it might if you have at terrific memory and used to check out the gallery at LifetimeMoments. I did the first page of this layout in June 2009. it was probably a DT assignment for new stuff from CHA. normally it looked best to do a single page layout, but rarely do I take so few photos that I can make due with just one page! I would normally follow up with a second page later. anyway, I needed to order another piece of the background paper (which, unusual for me, I did right away) to complete the second page. and then it just sat around......and got pushed aside for other fun things. you know how it goes. needless to say......19 months later I finished! aren't you proud of me?

Products used:

Collage Press papers and journaling blocks
Heidi Swapp ghost hearts
Doodlebug rhinestones, alphabet stickers, and rub-ons
Love Elsie softie (or whatever she called them)
Scenic Route chipboard alphabet

No comments: