Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beware of Attack Gecko


Can you believe this is my 8th layout of 2011?? (not including the last layout where I did the 2nd page of a previously completed layout) Not bad considering my "goal" was 1 layout a week. I am really enjoying getting back into scrapbooking and using all those supplies I have been gathering. Even better, I am getting a tad bit closer to current in my albums......okay, well December 2006 isn't very close but it feels nice to see that stack of Hawaiian Christmas vacation photos.

This layout is based on another wonderful sketch from the Sketch Inspiration Volume 1. it was designed for 2 photos and a title, but I figured that the top photo said it all! lol!!

Products used:

Basic Grey paper and flower
American Craft felt flowers
Lasting Impressions buttons
Queen & Co micro brads

No comments: