Monday, January 7, 2008

Tastes Like Home

TASTES LIKE HOME
this started out in one direction and ended up in a different one....but I like it all the same!

patterned paper: 2 pieces (2 having been previously cut)
chipboard: 10 pieces
ribbon: 5
alpha stickers: 10
misc embellishments: 2

running total:

cardstock: 7 pieces
patterned paper: 7 pieces
chipboard: 24 pieces
buttons: 13
rub-ons: 10
felt flowers: 12
ribbon: 7
QK shapes: 1
QK alpha: 1
glitter: 1
misc embellishments: 3
stamp: 1
ink: 1
tags: 3
alpha stickers: 15
pens: 2

not bad considering I haven't spent any money yet......and it is already the 7th of January! lol!!

1 comment:

Hatter J said...

cool that you've broken out the QK, I've been all about my sizzix lately...in an attempt to deter myself from wanting the Cricut, but you know, to a school teacher that cartridge that cuts the 50 states is calling my wallet to make the purchase...