Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenges (pt 2)

I am hoping for a Challenges (pt 3) post after the crop next weekend. kinda feel like I should include those days in February since they ARE challenges from February......or is that cheating?

JELLY BELLY FACTORY

This uses the February 19 sketch from My Sketch World and meets the February 8th challenge at ScrapVillage to create a 2 page layout using 2 different sized photos and 2 different embellishments. I also got the "bonus" by using a total of 12 brads!

Products Used:

SEI (Smarty)
Doodlebug buttons
American Craft brads & Thickers

and with the scraps I made this card to send to Operation Write Home using  the February 6th sketch from My Sketch World.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINGER

This uses the February 20th sketch from My Sketch World and meets the February 4th challenge at ScrapVillage to use the Superbowl as inspiration. Mine: a sports layout and using the River Cats reddish-maroon color. I really like this sketch and can see me using it a lot!

Products Used:

Prima papers
Sizzix die cuts
7 Gypsies tape
Marvy punch
Lasting Impressions brads

all on my own, (ie: without a sketch) I made a card with the scraps. I think this fits the need for teen boy birthday cards.

Additional products used:
American Craft photo corner

USAGE:
cardstock: 5
patterned paper: 7
3D alphas: 11
buttons: 4
brads: 20

die cut alphas: 1
punches: 6
misc embellishments: 1
ink: 3

No comments: