Friday, February 1, 2013

Scrap accountability - Month 1

the goal is a 2 to 4 ratio (ie: use twice as much stuff as I buy). not sure I was successful in January if only because I had to do things like restock my black cardstock and some storage purchasing......and no, I am not ignoring those impulse purchases either! but at least I was scrapbooking!

I think in future months instead of keeping a running total on each blog post I will just total up that post and then do a combination once a month. this whole thing got ridiculous!

MONTHLY TOTAL

LAYOUTS: 6

CARDS:
OWH: 9 (sent box of 68 cards today.....includes cards I received in swaps that met the guidelines or I could alter to meet the guidelines. not going to count those for my 2013 goal)
Brave Girl: 1
Other: 9

PURCHASING:
cardstock: 125 sheet package of 8 1/2 x 11 white for OWH cards (I'm not going to count this against my purchasing but also not count when I use it. I also bought 250 envelopes for the same purpose.)
cardstock: 27 sheets
1 set Thickers
1 QK alpha
4 dies
3 punches
1 embossing template
1 stamp set
4 storage
2 adhesive

USAGE:
cardstock: 5
patterned paper: 32
3D alphas: 58
buttons: 6
brads: 43
flowers: 14
ribbon: 8
alpha stickers: 41
stickers: 4
rub-ons: 2
die cut alphas: 9
die cut shapes: 10
punches: 12
misc embellishments: 9
stamps: 1
ink: 12
pens: 7


No comments: