Thursday, January 31, 2013

Card Kit Swap Month 4

Leslie was the hostess for our last month of this card swap. What fun we have had!

Her kit included a few patterned papers in black and white and a floral in reds and browns, some solid cardstocks, some pink green and brown ribbons, pink and green flowers, some buttons and brads. Sorry, no, once again I did not take a photo.

yes, the first one is all black and white.....and a silver glitter brad for the flower since I knew I wasn't sending it to Operation Write Home. all items from the kit except the flower, brad, and small strip of striped paper for the card liner.


Leslie sent a red card base so I used that to offset the black & white patterned paper. I added the striped paper and embellishments. didn't realize until I took a photo of it that it really looks Mickey Mouse-ish! lol!

this is my favorite from the kit. Leslie sent a green card base that I cut down to a smaller size (I use smaller thank you cards). I used the trimmed paper to cut out my title. everything on this card was from the kit.

You can see Katie's great cards here! The time one is my favorite!
Here are Arlyn & Leslie's. Love that black & white birthday card! the swap has been fun and challenging and I look forward to the next one!

USAGE: (excluding the kit)
3D alphas: 6
die cut alphas: 2
flower: 1
brads: 2
misc embellishment: 1

No comments: