Sunday, January 27, 2013

CHA 2008 & cards

I know this first layout is hanging over the side of the blog.....but it looked too small if it didn't! that is what I get for scrapping 2 pagers! I did these layouts  couple weeks ago at a crop night. just needed to do journaling to finish them up and finally got to  that today. wanted to make sure I got them in before the end of the month to help offset all that crazy buying! (which I did a little bit more of.....)


Products used:
Cosmo Cricket papers, chipboard, tags, stickers (and button)
Making Memories flower
QK font
Lasting Impressions brads
American Craft ribbon


Products used:
Imaginisce papers
American Craft Thickers and buttons
Heidi Swapp ghost heart

these next 2 cards were made from the layout leftovers. the first one went to my day for his birthday and I was able to take advantage of the glitter papers and add lumpy buttons. the second was sent to Operation Write Home so I didn't use any glitter papers or big fat buttons. if the box hadn't gone today, I would have retaken that picture. yikes! it is even worse than the double page layout photo!

 

Products used:
Imaginisce papers and rub ons
QK
American Craft buttons and felt

I needed to make a card to send off with a RAK. the black cat was for the package and the brown kitty went to Operation Write Home. I am not really a cat person myself but think felt cats might make cute cards so I expect I'll be making a few more soon! you might notice, the brown cat card used leftovers from the CHA layout at the top of this post.


Products used:
Cosmo Cricket paper
KI Paper
Sizzix die
QK
Crate Paper stickers
Lasting Impressions brad
Queen & Co mini brad
embossing template

USAGE:
cardstock: 2
patterned papers:10
3D alphas: 11
buttons: 5
brads: 12
flowers: 1
chipboard: 2
ribbon: 1
alpha stickers: 8
rub-ons: 1
die cut alphas: 2
die cut shapes: 4
punches: 11
misc embellishments: 4
ink: 5
pens:2

PURCHASING:
2 storage (enroute)
1 stamp set (enroute)
1 QK alphabet (enroute)

MONTHLY TOTAL

LAYOUTS: 6

CARDS:
OWH: 9 (sent box of 68 cards today.....includes cards I received in swaps that met the guidelines or I could alter to meet the guidelines. not going to count those for my 2013 goal)
Brave Girl: 1
Other: 6

PURCHASING:
cardstock: 125 sheet package of 8 1/2 x 11 white for OWH cards (I'm not going to count this against my purchasing but also not count when I use it. I also bought 250 envelopes for the same purpose.)
cardstock: 27 sheets
1 set Thickers
1 QK alpha
4 dies
3 punches
1 embossing template
1 stamp set
4 storage
2 adhesive

USAGE:
cardstock: 4
patterned paper: 30
3D alphas: 52
buttons: 6
brads: 41
flowers: 13
ribbon: 7
alpha stickers: 41
stickers: 4
rub-ons: 2
die cut alphas: 6
die cut shapes: 10
punches: 12
misc embellishments: 7
stamps: 1
ink: 11
pens: 7

No comments: