Friday, January 4, 2013

Vacation creations!

having a 2 week vacation means there is actually time to scrapbook after doing all the other things that fill the hours!
ALOHA CHRISTMAS

 hey, remember colorblocking? that wasn't how this layout started, but that is how it ended!

Products used:
Paper Salon papers
KI chipboard & stickers
American Craft stickers
SEI ribbon
Junkitz

A MOMENT OF REFLECTION

nice when the paper has "embellishments" built in! made this layout quick and easy.

Products used:
Scrappy Cat papers
American Craft Thickers
Lil Davis stickers
Doodlebug


remember my goal to make a card after each layout? well, I am ahead of the game! the "Lucky" card was made because there were green scraps when I went to clean off my scrap area to start scrapping and I thought they would make a great card. (two of the green papers are from Katie's card kit!)


then after making the "Aloha Christmas" layout, I forgot I wanted to make a birthday card and went and made a Christmas card......so I went back to make the originally planned birthday card. 

 
note how I added orange circle punches to the paper to make it match the ribbon and salutation better!

 still not sure I like the "Thank You" card. seems somehow flat. I think it is the paper.  


LAYOUTS: 2

CARDS:
OWH: 4
Brave Girl: 1



PURCHASING:
cardstock: 125 sheet package of 8 1/2 x 11 white for OWH cards (I'm not going to count this against my purchasing but also not count when I use it. I also bought 250 envelopes for the same purpose.)

USAGE:
cardstock: 0
patterned paper: 10
chipboard alphas: 20

buttons: 1
brads: 4
flowers: 1
ribbon: 3
alpha stickers: 26
stickers: 4
die cut shapes: 2
punches: 4
misc embellishments: 2

ink: 3
pens: 4

No comments: