Sunday, January 6, 2013

Layout Catch Up

these layouts were done sometime in 2012 (I hope) and I just needed to do the journaling or add a title or something. they do not count for or against my 2013 tracking.


Products used:
AmericanCraft papers & Thickers
Flair buttons
Making Memories brads & die cut
Doodlebug brads and glitter sticker
QK Moxie


Products used:
Rusty Pickle papers (I had cut the curlicues from one patterned paper to use on this one)
American Craft Thickers
buttons


Normally I wouldn't post pictures of people's kids online but these photos are so old that I don't think anyone but their own parents would recognize them.

Products used:
Cosmo Cricket papers
Making Memories stickers
Me and My Big Ideas sticker
Heidi Grace embellishments


Products used:
Basic Grey papers, die cuts and stickers
KI stars
ric rac and ribbon

No comments: