Monday, November 29, 2010

LM at CHA


so it looks like the September 2010 PageMaps have been very good to me! this is another layout based on one of Becky Fleck's sketches that month. again I made some changes, the most drastic one having moved the title. but I like how it turned out! AND, I love that I was able to use the pretty Scenic Route paper that just won't work for boys! lol!!

Products used:

Scenic Route paper
Scrapworks chipboard
American Craft alphabet stickers
unknown trim
Queen & Co micro brads (gosh I love these!!)
Bazzill flowers
Prima flowers
Doodlebug brads

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Great layout! I like title font and placement. I've got a bunch of that paper that I'm saving for LM layouts. Maybe I'll have to scraplift you. And what are microbrads and why havent't I heard of them?