Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to dust off the ol' blog!

so once upon a time I started this blog in an attempt to keep track of my scrapbook purchases and uses. that bit the dust over 2 years ago! but, with the closing of LM, I am nervous about posting things online only to have the site close and to have lost everything I posted. so, this blog will now serve a new purpose! I will still post the layouts on a scrapbook site (and link here) if I am doing a challenge, virtual crop, whatever. but this will be my main posting ground for my work.

why don't I just post on my regular blog? well, because they serve 2 different purposes. just like when this one was created originally, the viewers might be totally different. I don't want to annoy any potential readers (Buehler, Buehler) at my main blog with the posting of COPIOUS amounts of layouts and craft projects! lol!! likewise, if someone just wants to see a layout, I don't want to bore them with my ramblings. thus 2 blogs!

No comments: